Glenn Selk discusses the impact on fertility when breeding heifers are moved from a high-protein wheat pasture to a lower quality dormant native-range or bermudagrass pasture.
Cow-calf corner: Heifer fertility and quality diet
- Cause of California drought linked to climate change
- Sorting cows for more efficient winter supplemental feeding
- The new GMO concern: Superweeds
- Hay quality and supplemental feeding for cattle
- Not so fast on plans to import beef from Brazil, Argentina
- Beef pricing worksheet for producers considering direct marketing