Glenn Selk interviews the state veterinarian, Dr. Rod Hall, about the USDA's new animal disease traceability rule.
Cow-calf corner: USDA's new animal disease traceability rule
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- State cattlemen’s groups to USDA: Hands off the checkoff
- Six universities launch animal ag industry climate change website
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- Rabobank projects substantial growth in Brazil feedlot sector