Glenn Selk interviews the state veterinarian, Dr. Rod Hall, about the USDA's new animal disease traceability rule.
Cow-calf corner: USDA's new animal disease traceability rule
- Cause of California drought linked to climate change
- Sorting cows for more efficient winter supplemental feeding
- The new GMO concern: Superweeds
- Hay quality and supplemental feeding for cattle
- Not so fast on plans to import beef from Brazil, Argentina
- Beef pricing worksheet for producers considering direct marketing