We talk with Dave Lalman and Marley Beem about ponds impacted by drought. Discussion includes cattle water requirements, water quality tests, livestock management options when water is low, fish and wildlife concerns, and pond maintenance.
Drought stricken ponds
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- Rabobank projects substantial growth in Brazil feedlot sector
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- Grazing conference to help producers learn to improve land
- Eating certain fats might offset some heart risk from weight gain