We talk with Dave Lalman and Marley Beem about ponds impacted by drought. Discussion includes cattle water requirements, water quality tests, livestock management options when water is low, fish and wildlife concerns, and pond maintenance.
Drought stricken ponds
- Rising Black Sea tensions are supporting the crop markets
- DOJ adds divestiture requirement Tyson’s Hillshire purchase
- The case for low-stress livestock handling
- FairRent, now online, helps you find land rent values
- Rising calf prices warrant attention to fetal protection
- Ag markets proved rather divergent Wednesday