K-State cow-calf production specialist Bob Weaber talks about interpreting the various measures of feeding efficiency when making genetic decisions in cow-calf management.
- New school lunch beef recipes win approval from kids, foodservice
- Prices for corn and soybeans, five years from now
- Drier weather to give big boost to U.S. corn plantings
- The relationship between retail gasoline prices and futures prices
- Agriculture is expected to remain strong in the coming decade
- What sick day? Farmers take just three a year