During last week’s Trichomoniasis Forum, Jeff Baxter, senior product manager for ThermoFisher Scientific discusses the need to develop more uniform standards for sampling and diagnostics, and also to harmonize state regulations regarding trichomoniasis testing.
Harmonizing trich standards
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- Rabobank projects substantial growth in Brazil feedlot sector
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- Grazing conference to help producers learn to improve land
- Eating certain fats might offset some heart risk from weight gain