Derrell Peel provides analysis of the world livestock markets and offers strategies and insight into successfully navigating these markets. In this segment, Derrell Peel explains why current drought conditions are having a greater impact on cattle markets than the same period last year.
Livestock marketing with Derrell Peel: Market reaction to drought
- Corn grain moisture discount: Why and how much?
- Canadian cattle producers to benefit from agreement with U.S.
- Certified Hereford Beef volume surpasses 50 million lb. sold
- Commentary: Jolley: Has the king of meats forfeited its crown?
- Commentary: Ag’s leading role in the international marketplace
- Businesses urge Obama to fast-track Asian trade deal