Derrell Peel provides analysis of the world livestock markets and offers strategies and insight into successfully navigating these markets. In this segment, Derrell compares this year's drought impact on cattle prices to the same period last summer. He also offers advice to producers with adequate forage capacity who want to purchase cattle.
Livestock marketing with Derrell Peel: Prices reflect drought
- Rising Black Sea tensions are supporting the crop markets
- DOJ adds divestiture requirement Tyson’s Hillshire purchase
- The case for low-stress livestock handling
- FairRent, now online, helps you find land rent values
- Rising calf prices warrant attention to fetal protection
- Ag markets proved rather divergent Wednesday