In this segment, the SUNUP crew travels to the Eastern Oklahoma Beef Cattle Summit in McAlester, where Claude Bess, Brian Freking and Stan Bevers (Texas A&M) have advice for producers rebounding from drought.
Plan for a successful drought recovery
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- Will Smith dethroned in latest Peterson Farm Bros. parody
- North Dakota’s TB status not to be affected by recent case
- How to grow beef demand
- 3,000 pounds of copper wire stolen from Oklahoma ranch
- U.S. 2012/13 corn export prospects cut as global trade boosted
- Feed grain supply prospects lowered on delayed plantings