Along with running Rabbit Creek Angus ranch, George Seidel is well known for his research in bovine reproduction at Colorado State University. On this spring’s branding day at the ranch, he outlines some of his work in estrus synchronization and how he uses his herd in CSU experiments.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Post-tornado composting a solution for disposal of dead livestock
- Cornell genetic testing process cuts cost by up to 75 percent
- Angus Foundation receives $28,500 from “The Card Challenge”
- Commentary: In praise of animal foods
- 100K Pathogen Genome Project maps first genomes
- Beef exports depend on quality reputation
- Michigan hay buyers should plan purchases early
- New animal identification rules aid disease traceability
- Seven jobs more dangerous than farming
- Survey reveals most Americans in favor of COOL
- Corn planting pace turns from record slow to record fast
- U.S. cattle placements rise in April as feed costs subside