Compared to last week; feeder and stocker cattle traded steady to 3.00 lower with instances as much as 6.00 lower late Tuesday and early Wednesday, but late-week sales bounced back to early-week levels with some additional recovery noted.
USDA’s Corbitt Wall: Feeder auction numbers lighter nationwide
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- Canada cattle report: Canadian steer, heifer prices steady
- A conversation with Dr. Jim Marsden about the safety of beef
- Traders evening up positions ahead of the weekend Friday
- Nearly 1,000 emaciated cattle found on N.M. ranch
- Ag groups assisting cattle operations affected by tornado
- NOAA: Get ready for a busy hurricane season
- Former Eastern Livestock CEO, CFO sentenced for federal crimes
- Post-tornado composting a solution for disposal of dead livestock
- TSCRA works with sale barns to catch Houston cattle thief
- Michigan hay buyers should plan purchases early
- More beef cows in worst drought regions than a year ago
- New animal identification rules aid disease traceability