Dr. Mac Devin, a Professional Services Veterinarian for Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica, Inc., says diagnostics can help producers make better decisions on fall parasite control.
Diagnostics can help producers decide on fall parasite control
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Merck updates veterinarians on Zilmax
- Conventionally produced beef…safe and sustainable?
- Distillers grain prices don’t decline as fast as corn prices
- Revenue insurance—a certainty in an otherwise unknown farm bill
- Recent changes in U.S.-Mexican cattle and beef trade
- Study blaming rat tumors on Roundup and GM corn retracted