Dr. Doug Ensley, a Professional Services Veterinarian for Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica, Inc., discusses parasites that affect the southeastern states and explains the importance of using name brand products over generic.
Parasites affecting southeastern states
- 300 Days of Grazing field day set for Nov. 18 at SWREC
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- Emergency preparedness workshops planned for livestock operations
- Ohio State offers commercial pesticide applicator recertification
- Red Angus selection indices estimate profitability
- Ag conservation publication available from Purdue Extension