Dr. Doug Ensley, a Professional Services Veterinarian for Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica, Inc., discusses parasites that affect the southeastern states and explains the importance of using name brand products over generic.
Parasites affecting southeastern states
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Peterson Farm Bros. nail Katy Perry ‘Roar’ parody
- Spotlight on Economics: The value of USDA reports
- Merck updates veterinarians on Zilmax
- Conventionally produced beef…safe and sustainable?
- Study blaming rat tumors on Roundup and GM corn retracted
- Revenue insurance—a certainty in an otherwise unknown farm bill