Dr. Doug Ensley, a Professional Services Veterinarian for Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica, Inc., discusses parasites that affect the southeastern states and explains the importance of using name brand products over generic.
Parasites affecting southeastern states
- Commentary: A new counter to GMO haters
- FDA plans webinar on antiparasitic resistance
- Commentary: Activists claiming victory
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- 2015 fiscal agriculture exports projected down from 2014
- Feeder Cattle Review: Cattle traded 'unevenly steady' this week