Cliff Lamb, of the University of Florida, and Willie Altenburg, of Genex Cooperative, talk about the advantages of artificial insemination (AI) and fixed-time breeding protocols.
As AI technology improves, so do cattle
- 300 Days of Grazing field day set for Nov. 18 at SWREC
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- Emergency preparedness workshops planned for livestock operations
- Ohio State offers commercial pesticide applicator recertification
- Red Angus selection indices estimate profitability
- Ag conservation publication available from Purdue Extension