Cliff Lamb, of the University of Florida, and Willie Altenburg, of Genex Cooperative, talk about the advantages of artificial insemination (AI) and fixed-time breeding protocols.
As AI technology improves, so do cattle
- Ag markets decidedly mixed in Wednesday night action
- West Coast refineries continue to receive crude via rail
- Minimizing storage and feeding losses of round bale hay
- Indiana looking for livestock grant recipients
- Fall and winter grazing options
- Farm Bureau: EPA must withdraw irregular, biased rulemaking