Dave Nichols says 2013 proved to be a record year for bull sales at Nichols Farms. He says customers are focused on breeding programs rather than individual animals, and that he found many new customers in their 30s and early 40s who are starting new cow herds.
Bull sales and trends at Nichols Farms
- Peterson Farm Bros. nail Katy Perry ‘Roar’ parody
- Spotlight on Economics: The value of USDA reports
- Tyson imposes animal welfare requirements on beef producers
- Merck updates veterinarians on Zilmax
- Study blaming rat tumors on Roundup and GM corn retracted
- Conventionally produced beef…safe and sustainable?