Cow-Calf Corner is a collection of timely management tips of interest to cow-calf producers in Oklahoma. In this segment, Glenn Selk discusses considerations when breeding yearling replacement heifers with synchronized artificial inseminations programs using the feed additive Melengestrol Acetate (MGA).
Cow-calf corner: Breeding replacement heifers
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- New school lunch beef recipes win approval from kids, foodservice
- Prices for corn and soybeans, five years from now
- Drier weather to give big boost to U.S. corn plantings
- Agriculture is expected to remain strong in the coming decade
- What sick day? Farmers take just three a year
- Insects. They’re what’s for dinner!