James Henderson, of Bradley 3 Ranch near Memphis, Texas, says marbling—a key carcass trait—may be one of the most important reproductive traits he can select for. Watch this clip to see why.
Marbling and reproduction go hand-in-hand
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- Rabobank projects substantial growth in Brazil feedlot sector
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- Grazing conference to help producers learn to improve land
- Eating certain fats might offset some heart risk from weight gain