Beef reproduction specialist George Perry, of South Dakota State University, and rancher John Moes, talk about how important reproduction is to herd improvement.
Reproduction is key to making improvements
- Feeder Cattle Review: Yearling feeder prices uneven
- U.S. cattle industry grapples with quality versus quantity
- In the Cattle Markets: Northern Plains calf marketing situation
- Eating certain fats might offset some heart risk from weight gain
- Accelerating harvesting depressed crop futures Sunday night
- Grazing beef cattle on corn residue