Beef reproduction specialist George Perry, of South Dakota State University, and rancher John Moes, talk about how important reproduction is to herd improvement.
Reproduction is key to making improvements
- Ag markets posted mixed closes Tuesday afternoon
- World Farmers’ Organisation attends UN Climate Summit
- White House to take on antibiotic resistance
- Researchers: Cattle welfare more important than cost to consumers
- NCBA representative addresses Beef Checkoff changes
- Monday Market Sentiment: 5-area cash trade slips