Duane Jenkins of Little Robe Angus Ranch near Higgins, Texas, shares his perspective on changes in the cattle information available over the decades.
Angus VNR: Information drives beef improvement
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Proposal could put U.S. cattle herd at risk of FMD
- Water Police, part four: EPA's definition of 'adjacent waters'
- Transitioning newly purchased bulls
- Potential impact of climate change on rangeland plants
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- U.S. steps up trade pressure on Japan ahead of Obama visit