Duane Jenkins of Little Robe Angus Ranch near Higgins, Texas, shares his perspective on changes in the cattle information available over the decades.
Angus VNR: Information drives beef improvement
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- FFA partners with MLB teams to raise funds, awarness
- Warm-up makes manure runoff a risk
- Europe's fear of U.S. hormone meat, GM food sows divide opinions
- Link may exist between disposition and reproduction
- Ag markets proved rather volatile Wednesday morning
- Cattle experts give advice at Iberia Station field day
Magnum Top Load Spreaders
Nuhn Industries Ltd.