Duane Jenkins of Little Robe Angus Ranch near Higgins, Texas, shares his perspective on changes in the cattle information available over the decades.
Angus VNR: Information drives beef improvement
- Natural gas, Henry Hub prices fall
- White House Rural Council to invest $10 billion for job-creation
- Bears made presence felt in the ag markets Thursday afternoon
- Drones draw interest to crop scouting and other new farm uses
- How is antibiotic use going to change under proposals by the FDA
- Commentary: Bashing beef