Cliff Lamb, of the University of Florida, and Willie Altenburg, of Genex Cooperative, talk about the advantages of artificial insemination (AI) and fixed-time breeding protocols.
As AI technology improves, so do cattle
- Ohio State offers commercial pesticide applicator recertification
- Red Angus selection indices estimate profitability
- Ag conservation publication available from Purdue Extension
- Trick or truth on Clean Water Act rule
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning
- Team Beef beat the bridge at 2014 Marine Corps Marathon