Face Flies & Pinkeye
Face flies are one of the most difficult pasture pests to control. They are on cattle only for short periods of time during the day and stay mostly on the head, which is difficult to treat with insecticides. Face flies use an abrasive sponging mouthpart to stimulate tear flow from the eyes. FULL STORY »
- Is there a right to farm?
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- In the Cattle Markets: Northern Plains calf marketing situation
- Food Babe visits my university
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future