Cliff Lamb, of the University of Florida, and Willie Altenburg, of Genex Cooperative, talk about the advantages of artificial insemination (AI) and fixed-time breeding protocols.
As AI technology improves, so do cattle
- Considerations to determine whether to retain heifer calves
- Minimizing storage loss on hay
- Fall-applied herbicides: Which weed species should be the target?
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Weed specialist: Apply fall herbicide treatments before Decemberr
- Replacing hay with corn-based feeds in winter cow diets