Dave Nichols says 2013 proved to be a record year for bull sales at Nichols Farms. He says customers are focused on breeding programs rather than individual animals, and that he found many new customers in their 30s and early 40s who are starting new cow herds.
Bull sales and trends at Nichols Farms
- California marks warmest winter and spring on record
- Annual Minnesota Nutrition Conference scheduled
- Race for North Dakota's agriculture commissioner is all about oil
- New ZILMAX data being presented
- Grains dipped Tuesday while the other markets climbed
- Purdue agronomist: “Cautiously optimistic” about corn crop