The accuracy rating of expected progeny differences (EPDs) on seedstock cattle can vary significantly. Lee Leachman explains what EPD accuracy means, how it applies to selection and traits for which it is most critical.
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- Harvest delays increase odds of yield loss for corn growers
- Learning how calves perform post weaning
- Purdue experts to address changing ag market conditions
- New book delves into ‘Depolarizing Food and Agriculture’
- Surging soy prices sparked a broad crop-market advance Wednesday