The accuracy rating of expected progeny differences (EPDs) on seedstock cattle can vary significantly. Lee Leachman explains what EPD accuracy means, how it applies to selection and traits for which it is most critical.
- Control weeds now for better pastures this summer
- Cattle Outlook: Boxed beef prices advance, fed prices retract
- Using the “Nebraska advantage” to grow the livestock industry
- U.S. readies for more 'extremely tough' trade talks with Japan
- Export markets for US ethanol
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
More Than Manure® (MTM®) Nutrient Manager