The accuracy rating of expected progeny differences (EPDs) on seedstock cattle can vary significantly. Lee Leachman explains what EPD accuracy means, how it applies to selection and traits for which it is most critical.
- Is there a right to farm?
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- In the Cattle Markets: Northern Plains calf marketing situation
- Food Babe visits my university
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future