K-State cow-calf production specialist Bob Weaber talks about interpreting the various measures of feeding efficiency when making genetic decisions in cow-calf management.
- Former Eastern Livestock CEO, CFO sentenced for federal crimes
- Post-tornado composting a solution for disposal of dead livestock
- TSCRA works with sale barns to catch Houston cattle thief
- More beef cows in worst drought regions than a year ago
- Michigan hay buyers should plan purchases early
- New animal identification rules aid disease traceability