SUNUPs Austin Moore talks with Extension beef cattle specialist, Dave Lalman about how genetic selection can impact the economics of beef production and how to select for cattle that best fit your production system.
Genetic selection in beef cattle
- NIAA Antibiotics Use and Resistance Symposium nears
- K-State conference focuses on antibiotic regulations
- Considerations to determine whether to retain heifer calves
- Minimizing storage loss on hay
- Fall-applied herbicides: Which weed species should be the target?
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday