Megan Rolf, Oklahoma State University animal scientist, says commercial cattlemen already use DNA technology by selecting breeding stock backed by genomically enhanced EPDs. They just may not know it yet.
Genomic use in the beef industry
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Merck updates veterinarians on Zilmax
- Conventionally produced beef…safe and sustainable?
- Distillers grain prices don’t decline as fast as corn prices
- Revenue insurance—a certainty in an otherwise unknown farm bill
- Recent changes in U.S.-Mexican cattle and beef trade
- Peterson Farm Bros. nail Katy Perry ‘Roar’ parody