Megan Rolf, Oklahoma State University animal scientist, says commercial cattlemen already use DNA technology by selecting breeding stock backed by genomically enhanced EPDs. They just may not know it yet.
Genomic use in the beef industry
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Ag markets ended Tuesday in mixed fashion once again.
- Consumers confused over some grocer labels
- USDA expands support for small, mid-sized farmers and ranchers
- Fire in South Dakota: An introduction
- Bill would keep farmer’s private information private
- New decision tool now available on ag decision maker
Pro Twin Slinger
Kuhn North America Inc.