Hereford demand increases, AHA says
Hereford breeders experienced an increase in demand for Hereford genetics during the 2007-2008 American Hereford Association (AHA) fiscal year which ended Aug. 31. FULL STORY »
Transfer registrations to add value (Genetics)
The North American Limousin Foundation reminds producers that communicating seedstock ownership transfers to the proper breed associations sets the stage for satisfying relationships between commercial cattle producers and their genetic suppliers. FULL STORY »
- Commentary: Smoking or meat-eating?
- Feeder cattle review: Weather, light receipts limit market action
- Control weeds now for better pastures this summer
- Cattle Outlook: Boxed beef prices advance, fed prices retract
- Using the “Nebraska advantage” to grow the livestock industry
- U.S. readies for more 'extremely tough' trade talks with Japan
Pro Twin Slinger
Kuhn North America Inc.