Hereford demand increases, AHA says
Hereford breeders experienced an increase in demand for Hereford genetics during the 2007-2008 American Hereford Association (AHA) fiscal year which ended Aug. 31. FULL STORY »
Transfer registrations to add value (Genetics)
The North American Limousin Foundation reminds producers that communicating seedstock ownership transfers to the proper breed associations sets the stage for satisfying relationships between commercial cattle producers and their genetic suppliers. FULL STORY »
- Jolley: Five Minutes with Dr. Jude Capper, social media maven
- Did you invite the MVP to your fall tailgating party?
- BeefTalk: Is a cow ever too ornery?
- Boehner says expiring US farm bill should get 1-month extension
- Ag markets seem set to end the week in mixed fashion
- Merck updates veterinarians on Zilmax
- Ethanol cut may drive down U.S. corn prices, drive up subsidies
- U.S. beef imports strengthen in 2012
- Burger King profit boosted by cost cuts, new food
- Resource guide assists military veterans interested in farming
- NCBA Op-Ed: EPA’s regulatory overreach
- Dodge ‘Year of the Farmer’ comes to life in photo collection