Cattle feeder and rancher Dallas Horton, DVM, outlines genetic-selection strategies that pay on the ranch and in the feedyard.
Horton says yes to heterosis, no to the “balanced bull”
No matching related articles at this time.
- Cattle on Feed numbers remain lower
- Calculating the success of an A.I. program
- Tyson sends disaster-assistance truck to Oklahoma
- Ongoing wave of Calif. metal theft prompts further legislation
- University workshops address workforce management issues
- Producers should examine pastures for post-tornado debris
- Michigan hay buyers should plan purchases early
- Post-tornado composting a solution for disposal of dead livestock
- Seven jobs more dangerous than farming
- New animal identification rules aid disease traceability
- Drought losses in Oklahoma top $400 million for 2012
- Survey reveals most Americans in favor of COOL