Allison Van Eenennaam, University of California-Davis beef geneticist, talks about research on sire prolificacy and how DNA can aid in finding the bulls that make a ranch the most money.
How prolific are your sires?
- S.Korea confirms hog foot-and-mouth outbreak
- Corn net sales plummet nearly 50%
- Schwieterman: Feeder cattle futures close with triple digits
- Jolley: Meet Cattlemen's Beef Board member Jo Stanko
- Most ag markets are higher, but hog futures are tumbling Thursday
- Price risk protection tools for this uncertain market