The National Western Stock Show provides a great venue for Colorado State University’s Seedstock Team to promote their bulls and the school’s animal science program. Team member Weston Charles describes the group’s activities while they serve lunch in the stockyards.
Students at the stock show
- Armyworms could be big issue for grain sorghum producers
- U.S. Farmers & Ranchers Alliance launches new campaign
- Meat production industry strains land and water resources
- Most ag markets held up surprisingly well Tuesday
- Farm-based nitrogen is unavoidable but can be minimized
- Montana Livestock Department faces $400K budget shortfall