We talk with Dave Lalman and Marley Beem about ponds impacted by drought. Discussion includes cattle water requirements, water quality tests, livestock management options when water is low, fish and wildlife concerns, and pond maintenance.
Drought stricken ponds
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Peterson Farm Bros. nail Katy Perry ‘Roar’ parody
- Spotlight on Economics: The value of USDA reports
- Merck updates veterinarians on Zilmax
- Revenue insurance—a certainty in an otherwise unknown farm bill
- Conventionally produced beef…safe and sustainable?
- Distillers grain prices don’t decline as fast as corn prices