We talk with Dave Lalman and Marley Beem about ponds impacted by drought. Discussion includes cattle water requirements, water quality tests, livestock management options when water is low, fish and wildlife concerns, and pond maintenance.
Drought stricken ponds
- Food scare driving away Yum, McDonald's diners in China
- Inland Empire owner pleads no contest in animal cruelty case
- Feedlot margins come back with a vengeance
- Beef Checkoff sizzles in Atlantic City
- Annie’s Project seminar in Columbia offers advice on succession
- U.S. lawmakers warn Japan, Canada on Pacific trade deal talks