We talk with Dave Lalman and Marley Beem about ponds impacted by drought. Discussion includes cattle water requirements, water quality tests, livestock management options when water is low, fish and wildlife concerns, and pond maintenance.
Drought stricken ponds
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Commentary: Smoking or meat-eating?
- Feeder cattle review: Weather, light receipts limit market action
- Control weeds now for better pastures this summer
- Cattle Outlook: Boxed beef prices advance, fed prices retract
- Using the “Nebraska advantage” to grow the livestock industry
- U.S. readies for more 'extremely tough' trade talks with Japan
More Than Manure® (MTM®) Nutrient Manager