Rick Funston, University of Nebraska, says the earlier a calf is born in the season, the better its potential.
Early-born calves are better later
- Crop futures proved quite weak again Friday morning
- Feedlot management: The key to finding and keeping good help
- Beef Checkoff sets sights on $39 million in investments
- Is there room for improved farm production efficiency?
- Cattle Outlook: Cattle on feed down one percent from last year
- 50 beef cattle profit tips
- Study shows differences in understanding sustainable agriculture
- Jolley: Winchester Dairy accused of animal abuse
- Commentary: The ultimate squelch on GMO labeling
- Recount upholds Missouri’s ‘Right to Farm’
- Conservationists demand end to killing Yellowstone bison
- Vance Agribusiness names 2014 40 Under 40 honorees