Eric Mousel, agricultural sciences department chair at Northwest Missouri State University, talks about the advantages early-calving heifers have over later calving counterparts.
Early calvers add dollars
- NIAA Antibiotics Use and Resistance Symposium nears
- K-State conference focuses on antibiotic regulations
- Considerations to determine whether to retain heifer calves
- Minimizing storage loss on hay
- Fall-applied herbicides: Which weed species should be the target?
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday