Eric Mousel, agricultural sciences department chair at Northwest Missouri State University, talks about the advantages early-calving heifers have over later calving counterparts.
Early calvers add dollars
- Colorado State Fair livestock entries effected by virus outbreak
- Ag markets are generally mixed in early Friday trading
- Update on vesicular stomatitis
- USDA food safety quarterly report involves three criminal cases
- Beef Talk: Water conditions are inconsistent, troublesome
- Cash price optimism rallies CME live cattle futures