Beef reproduction specialist George Perry, of South Dakota State University, and rancher John Moes, talk about how important reproduction is to herd improvement.
Reproduction is key to making improvements
- NIAA Antibiotics Use and Resistance Symposium nears
- K-State conference focuses on antibiotic regulations
- Considerations to determine whether to retain heifer calves
- Minimizing storage loss on hay
- Fall-applied herbicides: Which weed species should be the target?
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday