DALLAS -- As the beef industry recovers from the recent media-driven uproar over "pink slime," beef producers and marketers are assessing how the firestorm over lean finely textured beef happened and what they can do to prevent it from recurring.
AMI’s Janet Riley shares lessons learned by LFTB controversy
No matching related articles at this time.
- Commentary: New rules un-COOL
- Former Eastern Livestock CEO, CFO sentenced for federal crimes
- TSCRA works with sale barns to catch Houston cattle thief
- More beef cows in worst drought regions than a year ago
- Post-tornado composting a solution for disposal of dead livestock
- Michigan hay buyers should plan purchases early