NCBA Executive Director of Legislative Affairs, Kristina Butts discusses recent Congressional activity on border security and immigration reform and the Cattlemen’s position.
NCBA: Immigration issues and the Cattlemen’s position
The audio player requires a newer version of Flash to play this clip. Please update your version of Flash by clicking below.
- Feeder Cattle Review: Bullish cattle-on-feed report fuels fire
- Okla. Attorney General keeps pressure on HSUS
- Mid-year inventory shows further declines in cattle numbers
- High cattle prices, availability of replacement cows persist
- Herd rebuilding will be a slow process
- Cattle Outlook: Fed cattle prices set new records