NCBA Executive Director of Legislative Affairs, Kristina Butts discusses recent Congressional activity on border security and immigration reform and the Cattlemen’s position.
NCBA: Immigration issues and the Cattlemen’s position
The audio player requires a newer version of Flash to play this clip. Please update your version of Flash by clicking below.
- 300 Days of Grazing field day set for Nov. 18 at SWREC
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- Emergency preparedness workshops planned for livestock operations
- Ohio State offers commercial pesticide applicator recertification
- Red Angus selection indices estimate profitability
- Ag conservation publication available from Purdue Extension