NCBA Executive Director of Legislative Affairs, Kristina Butts discusses recent Congressional activity on border security and immigration reform and the Cattlemen’s position.
NCBA: Immigration issues and the Cattlemen’s position
The audio player requires a newer version of Flash to play this clip. Please update your version of Flash by clicking below.
- Guarding against overreach of the Endangered Species Act
- Higher beef prices taking a bite out of McDonald's profits
- Jolley: Five Minutes with the Cliven Bundy fiasco
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Thursday morning
- Following the rails: USDA tracks ag exports across the border
- Certified Animal Welfare Audits for farms: The leap
- “Using farmers as educators, not mascots”
- Cattle and beef markets so far in 2014
- Saving the lesser prairie chicken: What landowners should know
- Do distillers grains work In cattle rations at today’s prices?
- Marbling and functional cows
- Cattle pot overturns in Fort Worth, killing at least a dozen head