Initiated in 1991, the National Beef Quality Audit (NBQA) since its inception has provided the industry a meaningful set of guideposts and measurements relative to the quality conformance of the U.S. beef supply.
2011 National Beef Quality Audit
- BRD Management Solutions can keep cattle healthy and costs down
- Florida receives $1 million energy conservation grant
- EPA, American Farm Bureau Federation disagree on water rule
- Ag markets moved mostly lower Tuesday night
- Society for Range Management annual Texas meeting set for Oct.7-9
- Blasingame Chair: Reviewing the past and looking to the future