Initiated in 1991, the National Beef Quality Audit (NBQA) since its inception has provided the industry a meaningful set of guideposts and measurements relative to the quality conformance of the U.S. beef supply.
2011 National Beef Quality Audit
- Is there a right to farm?
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- In the Cattle Markets: Northern Plains calf marketing situation
- Food Babe visits my university
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future