Initiated in 1991, the National Beef Quality Audit (NBQA) since its inception has provided the industry a meaningful set of guideposts and measurements relative to the quality conformance of the U.S. beef supply.
2011 National Beef Quality Audit
- Fall tillers not free forage
- Corn prices expected higher, could pressure fed cattle bids
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- Harvest delays increase odds of yield loss for corn growers
- Learning how calves perform post weaning
- Purdue experts to address changing ag market conditions