Initiated in 1991, the National Beef Quality Audit (NBQA) since its inception has provided the industry a meaningful set of guideposts and measurements relative to the quality conformance of the U.S. beef supply.
2011 National Beef Quality Audit
- Grain and dairy producers can get commodity marketing update
- Cattle Outlook: Fed cattle prices steady, volume heavy this week
- Next Heuermann Lecture to Focus on Importance of Ag Communication
- Steers and lower corn prices boost cattle dressed weights
- Most ag markets ended the week rather poorly
- Eating certain fats might offset some heart risk from weight gain