Jolley: A talk with Texas CBB member Dave Edmiston
Dave Edmiston called me while I was sitting next to a cattle trailer in the middle of Iowa. I was wondering why the tractor pulling it was festooned with a cartoon image of a flaming pig, but then I was in the middle of Iowa. FULL STORY »
How have perceptions about biotechnology impacted modern farmers?
A panel of speakers in the field of agriculture discuss the impact of biotechnology on modern farmers. FULL STORY »
Cooking with beef: Beef steak and black bean soft tacos
Total recipe time: 25 to 30 minutes, makes 4 servings FULL STORY »
BEEF RETAIL More
- NCBA program and New Holland to answer producer questions
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated
- Farmland values: Not falling but not accelerating as fast
- U.S. food labels seen heating up North America meat war
- Seven jobs more dangerous than farming
- USMEF board meeting kicks off Wednesday in D.C.
- Michigan hay buyers should plan purchases early
- New animal identification rules aid disease traceability
- U.S. cattle placements rise in April as feed costs subside
- Corn planting pace turns from record slow to record fast
- Ag markets were mixed to start the new week
- Corn and soybean prices continue to retrace 2012 drought rally
- Tyson selects panel to monitor animal welfare program
- BeefTalk: How do we get the next generation to raise beef?
- Meat and climate change: How significant is the impact?
- 2014 Farm Bill: Are we near an agreement?
- Farm bill and immigration reform action needed
- Boxed beef hits record highs, cattle weak to lower