One week remains for free BQA certification!
Chase DeCoite, manager of Beef Quality Assurance (BQA), funded in part by the beef checkoff, says producers have just one week left to register for their free BQA certification. FULL STORY »
Beef Checkoff releases series of online consumer videos
In yet another arm of the new digital consumer-advertising program, millions of consumers have gained valuable beef preparation tips and techniques on how to use beef in new, unexpected and appealing ways via a series of new online videos. FULL STORY »
Beef Checkoff Quiz: Preparing raw beef
Take this quiz about the article attached to My Beef Checkoff's "Ten tips for safely handling and preparing raw beef" article for a chance to win a prize package from My Beef Checkoff. FULL STORY »
What does the ROI study mean for beef producers?
Dawn Caldwell, beef producer from Edgar, Neb., talks about the beef checkoff's Return on Investment study and what those results mean to beef producers across the country. FULL STORY »
BEEF RETAIL More
- Drought wars: Calif. drought vs. Dust Bowl
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- Corn grain moisture discount: Why and how much?
- Canadian cattle producers to benefit from agreement with U.S.
- Certified Hereford Beef volume surpasses 50 million lb. sold
- Commentary: Jolley: Has the king of meats forfeited its crown?