One week remains for free BQA certification!
Chase DeCoite, manager of Beef Quality Assurance (BQA), funded in part by the beef checkoff, says producers have just one week left to register for their free BQA certification. FULL STORY »
Beef Checkoff releases series of online consumer videos
In yet another arm of the new digital consumer-advertising program, millions of consumers have gained valuable beef preparation tips and techniques on how to use beef in new, unexpected and appealing ways via a series of new online videos. FULL STORY »
Beef Checkoff Quiz: Preparing raw beef
Take this quiz about the article attached to My Beef Checkoff's "Ten tips for safely handling and preparing raw beef" article for a chance to win a prize package from My Beef Checkoff. FULL STORY »
What does the ROI study mean for beef producers?
Dawn Caldwell, beef producer from Edgar, Neb., talks about the beef checkoff's Return on Investment study and what those results mean to beef producers across the country. FULL STORY »
BEEF RETAIL More
- Is there a right to farm?
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- In the Cattle Markets: Northern Plains calf marketing situation
- Food Babe visits my university
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future