Two of the authors of the beef checkoff-commissioned Demand Determinant Study - Dr. Ted Schroeder, professor of livestock marketing, and Dr. Glynn Tonsor, associate professor of livestock marketing, both at Kansas State University - join us for more about beef demand. We begin with Dr. Schroeder about why the study was conducted.
- Jolley: The feds have been bundied
- Weather will dictate cattle trends this year
- Defiant Nevada rancher wins ‘range war’ with feds…for now
- Scours in beef calves prevalent this spring
- Four tips to prepare the herd for spring and summer grazing
- Ranch drought prep – plan for the worst and hope for the best