Back again are two of the authors of the beef checkoff-commissioned Demand Determinant study: Dr. Ted Schroeder and Dr. Glynn Tonsor. In today’s report, the two talk about how beef prices play into the bigger picture. We begin with Dr. Schroeder.
- Feeder Cattle Review: Bullish cattle-on-feed report fuels fire
- Cattle Outlook: Fed cattle prices set new records
- Mid-year inventory shows further declines in cattle numbers
- Ag futures ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Ag markets remained quite mixed at noon Friday
- Building beef cow herd requires quality management and genetics