Back again are two of the authors of the beef checkoff-commissioned Demand Determinant study: Dr. Ted Schroeder and Dr. Glynn Tonsor. In today’s report, the two talk about how beef prices play into the bigger picture. We begin with Dr. Schroeder.
- Peterson Farm Bros. nail Katy Perry ‘Roar’ parody
- Spotlight on Economics: The value of USDA reports
- Merck updates veterinarians on Zilmax
- Revenue insurance—a certainty in an otherwise unknown farm bill
- Conventionally produced beef…safe and sustainable?
- Study blaming rat tumors on Roundup and GM corn retracted