Back again are two of the authors of the beef checkoff-commissioned Demand Determinant study: Dr. Ted Schroeder and Dr. Glynn Tonsor. In today’s report, the two talk about how beef prices play into the bigger picture. We begin with Dr. Schroeder.
- Consider creep feeding calves this year
- Mistakes that hurt a farm's credit
- Utah State University Extension receives $8.6 million in grants
- Consider investments in efficiency with extra cattle income
- Thinking ahead, thinking strategically
- USDA Completes three contingency livestock inspection facilities