Back with us for the final time in this three-part series are two of the authors of the beef checkoff-commissioned Demand Determinant Study, Dr. Ted Schroeder and Dr. Glynn Tonsor. In today’s report, the two talk about the most important demand drivers on which the beef industry should focus to have the most compelling effects on beef demand in the long term. We begin with Dr. Schroeder as he addresses food safety.
- California marks warmest winter and spring on record
- Annual Minnesota Nutrition Conference scheduled
- Race for North Dakota's agriculture commissioner is all about oil
- New ZILMAX data being presented
- Grains dipped Tuesday while the other markets climbed
- Purdue agronomist: “Cautiously optimistic” about corn crop