Back with us for the final time in this three-part series are two of the authors of the beef checkoff-commissioned Demand Determinant Study, Dr. Ted Schroeder and Dr. Glynn Tonsor. In today’s report, the two talk about the most important demand drivers on which the beef industry should focus to have the most compelling effects on beef demand in the long term. We begin with Dr. Schroeder as he addresses food safety.
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Food Babe visits my university
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- Eating certain fats might offset some heart risk from weight gain
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future
- Commentary: What’s in a label?