Cattlemen’s Beef Board Chairman Weldon Wynn from Star City, Ark., joined the U.S. Meat Export Federation (USMEF), contractor to the Beef Checkoff Program, at their strategic planning meeting in Fort Worth. In the following report, Wynn shares some thoughts about international marketing efforts with his fellow checkoff investors.
- FDA plans webinar on antiparasitic resistance
- Commentary: Activists claiming victory
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- 2015 fiscal agriculture exports projected down from 2014
- Feeder Cattle Review: Cattle traded 'unevenly steady' this week
- Beef association president comments on beef from Argentina