Cattlemen’s Beef Board Chairman Weldon Wynn from Star City, Ark., joined the U.S. Meat Export Federation (USMEF), contractor to the Beef Checkoff Program, at their strategic planning meeting in Fort Worth. In the following report, Wynn shares some thoughts about international marketing efforts with his fellow checkoff investors.
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- Rabobank projects substantial growth in Brazil feedlot sector
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- Grazing conference to help producers learn to improve land
- Eating certain fats might offset some heart risk from weight gain