Cattlemen’s Beef Board Chairman Weldon Wynn from Star City, Ark., joined the U.S. Meat Export Federation (USMEF), contractor to the Beef Checkoff Program, at their strategic planning meeting in Fort Worth. In the following report, Wynn shares some thoughts about international marketing efforts with his fellow checkoff investors.
- 300 Days of Grazing field day set for Nov. 18 at SWREC
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- Emergency preparedness workshops planned for livestock operations
- Ohio State offers commercial pesticide applicator recertification
- Red Angus selection indices estimate profitability
- Ag conservation publication available from Purdue Extension