Cattlemen’s Beef Board Chairman Weldon Wynn from Star City, Ark., joined the U.S. Meat Export Federation (USMEF), contractor to the Beef Checkoff Program, at their strategic planning meeting in Fort Worth. In the following report, Wynn shares some thoughts about international marketing efforts with his fellow checkoff investors.
- “Using farmers as educators, not mascots”
- Saving the lesser prairie chicken: What landowners should know
- Cattle and beef markets so far in 2014
- Do distillers grains work In cattle rations at today’s prices?
- Marbling and functional cows
- Cattle pot overturns in Fort Worth, killing at least a dozen head