We're here today with Angie Horkan of the Wisconsin Beef Council and Gary Sharp, beef and dairy producer from Bath, South Dakota. Angie, Gary, The meat case can be confusing for today's shoppers. Can you help us navigate here today and explain how consumers can find the beef they're looking for?
Cattlemen answer beef retail questions
- Armyworms could be big issue for grain sorghum producers
- U.S. Farmers & Ranchers Alliance launches new campaign
- Meat production industry strains land and water resources
- Most ag markets held up surprisingly well Tuesday
- Farm-based nitrogen is unavoidable but can be minimized
- Montana Livestock Department faces $400K budget shortfall