Janice and her husband Jake were both raised on beef/grain farms in Ohio. They built a house on the farm and wanting something of their own, bought a feed yard in central Nebraska. Janice taught Agriculture and Welding in Nebraska and Jake operated the feed yard before moving back to eastern Ohio to buy and run cows.
Janice Wolfinger, Faces of Farming and Ranching finalist
- Is there a right to farm?
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- In the Cattle Markets: Northern Plains calf marketing situation
- Food Babe visits my university
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- Farmers’ biggest issue may be consumer expectations in the future