Janice and her husband Jake were both raised on beef/grain farms in Ohio. They built a house on the farm and wanting something of their own, bought a feed yard in central Nebraska. Janice taught Agriculture and Welding in Nebraska and Jake operated the feed yard before moving back to eastern Ohio to buy and run cows.
Janice Wolfinger, Faces of Farming and Ranching finalist
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- State cattlemen’s groups to USDA: Hands off the checkoff
- Six universities launch animal ag industry climate change website
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- Rabobank projects substantial growth in Brazil feedlot sector