Dr. Ted Schroeder, professor of livestock marketing at Kansas State University, joins us one last time again today to take a look at some of the demand drivers that are keeping beef center of plate at retail and foodservice.
- 300 Days of Grazing field day set for Nov. 18 at SWREC
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- Emergency preparedness workshops planned for livestock operations
- Ohio State offers commercial pesticide applicator recertification
- Red Angus selection indices estimate profitability
- Ag conservation publication available from Purdue Extension