Dr. Ted Schroeder, professor of livestock marketing at Kansas State University, joins us one last time again today to take a look at some of the demand drivers that are keeping beef center of plate at retail and foodservice.
- Extending fall grazing with cover crops can save serious money
- Jolley: Five minutes with the mid-terms: What does ag really want
- Monsanto makes statement about GM wheat
- Research is being conducted on Brazilian meat production
- Beef Board launches new website
- Seeding guidelines increase winter pasture productivity