Dr. Ted Schroeder, professor of livestock marketing at Kansas State University, joins us one last time again today to take a look at some of the demand drivers that are keeping beef center of plate at retail and foodservice.
- FDA plans webinar on antiparasitic resistance
- Commentary: Activists claiming victory
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- 2015 fiscal agriculture exports projected down from 2014
- Feeder Cattle Review: Cattle traded 'unevenly steady' this week
- Beef association president comments on beef from Argentina