We're here today with Dave Zino, executive chef for the beef checkoff, and Deana Preble, Hy-Vee dietitian, to talk about lean beef and how it fits into the different lifestyles of today's consumer. Dave, with so many beef choices at the meat case, and different ways to prepare beef, where should consumers start?
Lean beef and today's consumer
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Warm-up makes manure runoff a risk
- Europe's fear of U.S. hormone meat, GM food sows divide opinions
- Link may exist between disposition and reproduction
- Ag markets proved rather volatile Wednesday morning
- Cattle experts give advice at Iberia Station field day
- Small UAS legality unclear in wake of NTSB move
Pro Twin Slinger
Kuhn North America Inc.