Are you familiar with the beef checkoff? It's your one-dollar per head beef checkoff investment that does all kinds of things to help make sure consumers feel good about buying your beef.
- Drought wars: Calif. drought vs. Dust Bowl
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- Corn grain moisture discount: Why and how much?
- Canadian cattle producers to benefit from agreement with U.S.
- Certified Hereford Beef volume surpasses 50 million lb. sold
- Commentary: Jolley: Has the king of meats forfeited its crown?