The beef industry has improved its sustainability by 5 percent in just six years according to the recently released results of the checkoff-funded Beef Industry Sustainability Assessment. Kim Stackouse-Lawson, Ph.D., director of sustainability for the National Cattlemen’s Beef Association, contractor to the Beef Checkoff Program, tells us where these improvements have been seen.
- 50 beef cattle profit tips
- Nebraska BQA: Audits and assessments in beef cattle production
- 13th annual Animal Ag Summit "Cracking the Millennial Code"
- Cattle Outlook: Fed cattle prices strengthen
- Corn procurement strategies for cattle feeders
- Strong U.S. crude oil production growth forecast through 2015